This Spaghetti Carbonara was a Family win for us all, sometimes I can find it very difficult to make dinners that we all like including MR.B as he is a big fuss pot, so this was perfect!
It's creamy, indulgent & pretty damn tasty!
It's also pretty easy to make with very minimal effort put in, which is always a bonus.
And if your following Slimming World this is completely Syn Free if you count the Pecorino Cheese as your HEA.
I urge you to try this dish, it is AMAZING!!
With 5 minutes preparation time & about 20 minutes cooking time, you can't really go wrong, so what are you waiting for?
Ingredients- Serves 4
- 120g Dried Spaghetti
- 200g Gammon, cut into little pieces
- 30g Pecorino Cheese (30g is one HEA)
- 1/2 Brown Onion, diced
- 1x Pack of Button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1x Egg
- 2x Tbsp Quark
- 1x Tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 300ml Vegetable Stock
- Handful Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1x Tbsp Mustard, optional