Ingredients- Serves 4
- 1 and 1/2 Pounds Chicken Tenderloins*, thawed
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2-3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Broccolini, trimmed & sliced in half lengthwise
- 2x Small Shallots, diced
- 2x Cups of Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2x Tbsp Dijon Mustard or Spicy Brown Mustard (I completely forgot to buy this so instead I used good old English Mustard, still tasted just as good.)
- 4x Sprigs Fresh Thyme, plus more to garnish
- Sea Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
*If you can't find chicken tenderloins (they are in the frozen section) buy fresh thin-cut chicken breasts. If you can't find that, then be sure to pound your regular chicken breast so that it sears easier.
This would be great served with salad, bread, roasted potatoes, etc.